Here are the details of this news
6 airline industry secrets that will help you fly like a pro this holiday season
6 industry secrets to fly like a pro, according to airline workers:
1. The best time to book your ticket: 2:30 p.m. E.T. on Tuesday. Most tickets are bought on the weekend. It takes a day or so to process those tickets, then the airline puts the leftover inventory on sale.
2. Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! Airplane cabin air is less than 20% humidity. That's even drier than the Sahara, which is 25% humidity. You'll become dehydrated much faster in a dry environment, so try to fill up a water bottle before your flight.
3. Fly at odd hours to avoid sitting next to a baby. Experts say most new parents won't fly at odd hours. So book a late-night flight or a very early-morning flight. Also, try not to sit near the bulkheads. Baby bassinets can be secured on the partitions.
4. Bring cash if you're eyeing a better seat. You might be able to pay the person sitting there to switch!
5. Sit at the back of the plane to get better service. If you sit closer to the flight attendant's area, they'll be quicker to respond. It'll also easier for them to slip you extra drinks, but only if you're polite!
6. Check in early to avoid being bumped from your flight. Some airlines bump those who checked in last, or they'll bump whoever has the cheapest ticket.
Enjoy your trip!
EDITOR'S NOTE:This video was originally published on October 8, 2017.
This news has been forwarded, and the source is responsible for the authenticity of this news, whether it is true or false, if you have any query or appeal in this news please email us